Screw Compressor Air Oil Separator
When the consumption of lubricating oil increases greatly, check whether the oil filters and pipes, and return pipes are blocked.
Built-In Oil separator：
Spin-On Oil separator：
When the consumption of lubricating oil increases greatly, check whether the oil filters and pipes, and return pipes are blocked. If after cleaning, the oil consumption is still large, the oil and gas separator has been deteriorated and needs to be replaced in time.
When the pressure difference between the two ends of the air and oil separation filter reaches 0.15MPA, it should be replaced. When the pressure difference is 0, it indicates that the filter core is faulty or the air flow has been short circuited. The filter core should also be replaced at this time.
General replacement time is 3000~4000 hours, if the environment is poor, its use time will be shortened.
The replacement steps are as follows:
● External type：
The external model is simple: stop the air compressor, close the air pressure outlet, open the discharge valve, and confirm that the old oil separator is removed and replaced by the new oil and gas separator after the system is free of pressure.
● Built-in type
Replace the oil separator correctly according to the following steps:
1. stop the air compressor, close the air pressure outlet, open the drain valve, confirm that the system has no pressure.
2. disconnect the pipeline above the oil tank and remove the pipeline from the pressure maintaining valve outlet to the cooler.
3. remove the oil pipe.
4. remove the fixing bolts of the lid on the oil gas cylinder and remove the upper lid of the bucket barrel.
5. remove the oil separator and replace it with the new separator.
6. in the dismantled reverse order.
1. Before installing the oil separator, it should first check whether the pressure valve has leakage, whether the oil recovery system is blocked, whether the one-way valve has damage, in order to ensure the best use and normal life of the separator.
2. Before installing the oil separator, the two sides of the oil tank should be cleaned and rusting to ensure that the oil separator is grounded.
3. When installing, put the asbestos pad on the butter and stick it on the oil flange, so that it is easy to install and ensure the tightness. Glue can also be applied, but note that glue should not be attached to the electrostatic pin to prevent the poor conductivity from burning the oil separator.
4. When installing the return pipe, it is necessary to insert the return oil pipe at the bottom and then lift up the 1~2mm to ensure the best effect of returning oil.The slanting return pipe can be inserted into the bottom of the separator. Otherwise, the separated oil will not return to the engine in time, and the accumulated oil will run out with the compressed air.
5.When replacing the oil separator, pay attention to electrostatic discharge, and connect the inner metal mesh and the oil tank shell. About 5 staples can be placed on the upper and lower pads and are arranged to prevent the electrostatic accumulation from igniting and exploding.
6. During installation, the dirt must be prevented from falling into the oil tank, so as not to affect the operation of the compressor.