Air Compressor Wrap Air Oil Separator
Maintenance should be done after the air compressor is shut down and the corresponding safety measures are taken.
The maintenance method of the air compressor oil separator:
Maintenance should be done after the air compressor is shut down and the corresponding safety measures are taken. The maintenance steps of the built in compressor air oil separator are as follows:
1. release the pipeline on the oil separator and remove the pressure maintaining valve from the outlet cooler to the rear cooler.
2. release and take out the oil pipe.
3. loosen the fastening bolts on the upper cover of the oil gas cylinder and remove the upper cover of the oil gas tank.
4. take out the filter element of the oil separator and replace the new air compressor oil core and gasket.
5. tighten the bolts with the torque wrench in the opposite step.
6. after the machine is turned on, tighten the oil and gas separation barrel cover bolts.
7. check that the differential pressure switch equipped with oil and gas separation tank is normal and the preset value is 100kPa.
The service life of the wrap air oil separator cartridge is about 4000 hours. It should be replaced in time. If not replaced in time: with the increase of the front and rear pressure difference, the main motor current increases, and the exhaust volume decreases. If the pressure difference is too large, the separator will be broken. The cooling lubricants will run directly as air enters the pipeline. The main engine will stop because of the increase of exhaust temperature.