Air filter is what we often call "air filter". Air filter is a basic item in maintenance. For different car replacement cycles, there is a natural difference, so there is no absolute standard, because it depends on the number of air filters, such as dust and impurities. It's also an air filter, which can be replaced 30 thousand kilometers or more in a vehicle that runs on a freeway for a long time, and it is likely to be replaced in two months for a shuttle and a rural cross-country car. Of course, these two cases are very extreme, for ordinary urban vehicles, the replacement of an air filter every year or 2 kilometres is more appropriate.
Of course, the time or mileage of the vehicle is only a reference value, and the factor that ultimately determines whether the air filter needs to be replaced is whether it has not allowed enough air to pass. The air filter must ensure that the impurities in the air are filtered out and enough air is allowed to enter the engine.
It needs to be explained that the air filter after working for a period of time is actually more efficient than the new air filter. This is because the impurities that air filters have absorbed can help it catch more tiny dust. Eventually, the air filter will still affect the operation of the engine due to the accumulation of too much dust. At this point, the fuel economy, power and emissions will gradually deteriorate, until you change a new air cleaner.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why the oil and gas separation core will burn
- Instructions and techniques for the application...
- What is the purpose of the compressor filter?
- Environmental protection in the use of compress...
- Maintenance and maintenance of filter press
- Which places are applicable to air filters
- What is the role of a car oil and gas separator
- Replacement method of oil and gas separator
- How to do the shortage of oil and gas separator
- Filter structure of filter press
- Basic working principle of oil and gas separator
- Air compressor intake filter quality distinction