1. stop the air compressor, close the air pressure outlet, open the drain valve, confirm that the system has no pressure.
2. disconnect the pipeline above the oil tank and remove the pipeline from the pressure maintaining valve outlet to the cooler.
3. remove the oil pipe.
4. remove the fixing bolts of the lid on the oil gas cylinder and remove the upper lid of the bucket barrel.
5. remove the oil separator and replace it with the new separator.
6. in the dismantled reverse order.
2. external model:
The air compressor stops, closes the air pressure outlet, opens the drain valve, confirms that after the system has no pressure, the old oil and gas separator is removed and replaced with the new oil and gas separator.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why the oil and gas separation core will burn
- Instructions and techniques for the application...
- Replacement cycle of air filter
- What is the purpose of the compressor filter?
- Environmental protection in the use of compress...
- Maintenance and maintenance of filter press
- Which places are applicable to air filters
- What is the role of a car oil and gas separator
- How to do the shortage of oil and gas separator
- Filter structure of filter press
- Basic working principle of oil and gas separator
- Air compressor intake filter quality distinction
- Oil separator filter need to pay attention to w...
- The importance of filter paper in the filter ca...
- The roles of air compressor filters in air comp...
- The basic structure and function of the oil filter
- The working principle of air filter for air com...
- Changing the oil does not change the oil filter...