Common problems in operation and maintenance of Air Compressors:
41.What are the advantages and disadvantages of the safety valve calibration method?
Safety valve calibration has two methods: on-site calibration (on-line calibration) and calibration bench calibration. If conditions permit, it should be as far as possible on-site calibration, because on-site calibration is more suitable for actual operating conditions, and therefore more reliable.
The advantages and disadvantages of on-site calibration are as follows:
(1) it is easy to calibrate the welding safety valve, and the pressure of return seat can be measured.
(2) The disadvantage is that the calibration time is long, the system should be repeatedly boosted, not economical, more dangerous, can not do sealing test.
The advantages and disadvantages of the safety valve normal temperature calibration platform are as follows:
(1) solve the setting and leak detection of the safety valve under normal temperature medium and working temperature below 250℃.
(2) Determining the small error range of the relief valve opening pressure saves the adjustment time of the new relief valve, reduces the labor intensity, reduces the energy consumption and reduces the work risk.
(3) The disadvantage is that there is an error between operating temperature and normal temperature (the spring softens at high temperature), and the return pressure can not be checked.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why the oil and gas separation core will burn
- Instructions and techniques for the application...
- Replacement cycle of air filter
- What is the purpose of the compressor filter?
- Environmental protection in the use of compress...
- Maintenance and maintenance of filter press
- Which places are applicable to air filters
- What is the role of a car oil and gas separator
- Replacement method of oil and gas separator
- How to do the shortage of oil and gas separator
- What is the repair method of the safety valve?
- How to add lubricating oil to screw air compres...
- How to replace lubricating oil in screw air com...
- How to repair mechanical seals?
- Can the replacement air compressor lubricating ...
- Why can't run time be the only standard for rep...
- How to distinguish the quality of air filter of...
- The influence of poor quality air filter on engine
- What are the effects of poor air filters on eng...
- As an important part of air compressor, how doe...