Common problems in operation and maintenance of Air Compressors:
19.What are the overhaul of screw air compressor?
(1) overhaul main engine and gearbox:
① Replace the rotor bearing of the main engine.
② Replace main shaft mechanical seal and oil seal;
③ Replace main engine rotor adjusting pad;
④ Replace main engine rotor gasket;
⑤ Adjust the gear clearance.
⑥ Adjust the precision clearance of the main rotor.
⑦ Replace main and auxiliary bearing of gear box;
⑧ Replace the mechanical seal and oil seal of gear box;
⑨ Adjust the precision clearance of gear box.
(2) motor bearing plus butter.
(3) check or replace the coupling.
(4) clean and maintain the air cooler.
(5) clean and maintain oil cooler.
(6) check or replace check valve.
(7) check or replace relief valve.
(8) clean water vapour separator.
(9) replace lubricating oil.
(10) the heat sink surface of the cleaning unit.
(11) check the working condition of electrical components.
(12) check the protective functions and their setting values.
(13) check or replace all pipelines.
(14) check the contact conditions of electrical components.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why the oil and gas separation core will burn
- Instructions and techniques for the application...
- Replacement cycle of air filter
- What is the purpose of the compressor filter?
- Environmental protection in the use of compress...
- Maintenance and maintenance of filter press
- Which places are applicable to air filters
- What is the role of a car oil and gas separator
- Replacement method of oil and gas separator
- How to do the shortage of oil and gas separator
- What is the significance of maintenance for scr...
- What are the routine maintenance items of screw...
- Why do air compressors must be switched regularly?
- What are the maintenance items of the new screw...
- What is the maintenance method of air filters e...
- What is the maintenance method of the screw air...
- What is the maintenance method of oil filter se...
- Why do we check the pressure switch regularly?
- What problems should we pay attention to when s...
- What is the relationship between the replacemen...