At 16:15 on October 8th, China will usher in cold dew, one of the twenty-four solar terms of the lunar calendar. At this time of the year, the west wind is blowing, the autumn rain is drizzling, the land is falling, the wild goose moves south, the maple leaves are red, and the chrysanthemum blossoms.
After entering the cold dew, people should wear clothes and keep warm in accordance with the weather, especially the feet. At this time autumn dryness is also heavy, to drink plenty of water, especially honey water, can play the role of moistening lung and lung. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, such as pears, persimmons, citrus, bananas and so on, which can relieve thirst, moisten the lungs and clear the heart, benefit the intestines and detoxify. Ensure adequate sleep, pay attention to work and rest, and keep energetic.
- Precision Filter Filtration Principle
- How To Buy High Quality Filters With Excellent ...
- Main Classification Of Air Filter
- What Are The Important Functions Of The Air Fil...
- The Function And Structure Of The Oil Filter
- How Often Is The Oil Filter Best?
- Structure Of Compressor Filter
- What Kind Of Air Filter Is Used
- What's The Advantage Of Using An Air Filter?
- Maintenance Of Air Filter
- On The First Day Of The End Of The Holiday, Adj...