Air Oil Separator Replacement for Mann
The air filter and oil filter for air compressors have a certain life span, and they must be replaced on time. Low-quality air cleaners and oil filters should not be used.
Spin-on oil separator：
Built-in oil separator：
The service life: 4000 hours
Part oil separator numbers and dimensions
Oil and gas separator FAQ:
First, the pressure difference of the oil and gas separation core increases too fast
1. The air filter and oil filter for air compressors have a certain life span, and they must be replaced on time. Low-quality air cleaners and oil filters should not be used.
2. When the air compressor operating temperature is too high or the oil quality is low, the oil tends to age, oxidize, form a jelly, block, and pollute the oil and gas separation core, causing the pressure differential to rise too quickly.
3. The air compressor oil tank should be regularly drained, otherwise the filter element is easy to rust.
Second, excessive fuel consumption (Exhaust gas content is too high)
1. The return pipe is blocked. In this case, there is a large amount of oil in the oil and gas separation core, and the oil is carried by a large amount of gas.
2. Excessive refueling in the air compressor oil storage tank leads to high oil content in the oil and gas separation core gas, increased oil core load, and reduced separation efficiency.
3. The design of the air compressor oil storage tank is irrational, the diameter of the oil and gas tank is small or the mechanical structure is poor.
4. It is unreasonable to use oil and gas separation cores for design, and the separation of the oil and gas separation cores is too small to result in poor separation.
5. the seal ring, mat material inappropriate, not oil or poor position, resulting in leakage at the seal.
6. The use of air compressor buck, exhaust volume becomes larger, the filter separation effect is reduced, the residual oil volume increased significantly.
7. When the air compressor is operating at a high temperature, the oil evaporates faster, and the concentration of oil mist reaching the oil and gas separation core is large.